Flat Screen or No Screen?
Welcome to University Studies where we develop diverse and highly skilled learners that are globally engaged to solve complex problems. You have been a part of our highly valued and flexible learning experience. We need your help to purchase a flat screen to help current students do the same. The flat screen uses will include:
- Virtual Academic Advising
- Virtually, we are able to reach more students with the ability to switch from one meeting to another in a matter of a second.
- This practice will also make our advisors more accessible to our students which in turn will encourage more students to ask for the help they need.
- Timely and relevant information about our academic options
- Lubbock students have over 150 areas of concentration to choose from. With a TV, we could show you what your choices are!
- We can share our resources such as: online tutoring, online writing center help, and your personal librarian.
- The flat screen displays are eye-catching and in turn can create a greater effect in informing students.
- Lectures to small groups of students
- University Studies students are taught by Lubbock faculty, but also join students online in TTU regional sites.
- This TV can enhance student engagement by allowing mass collaboration.
- University Studies is home to the student organization Tech Society of Interdisciplinary Studies. Our student group needs this room to meet and connect online students with a community for long-lasting connections.
As you can see, having a TV would be an integral piece to help our students in University Studies succeed to their complete their degree!
So, Flat screen or no screen?
Thank you for helping us give our students a genuine Red Raider community.